Take Complete Control Over Critical Finance Processes with Our All-embracing Bookkeeping Services
Finance is the greatest and most important resource for an organization to prosper. Keeping track of organization’s total earning and expenses accurately could often be an intensive and complex task. But when you have an effective bookkeeping in place, you will continuously be rewarded with clear and concise picture of your company’s total earnings, which will help you to take crucial business decisions. An in-house bookkeeping and accountancy team can be expensive and cumbersome, which may also hamper your core business operations.
Connect with one of the leading bookkeeping service providers around you, G2 BOOKKEEPING and get round the clock, fully functional resolutions to all your accountancy issues. Outsource bookkeeping services to us, and you can continually expect proficiency and cost advantageous finance and accounting solutions, right from set-up, support and strategies to maintenance and accounting consultancy.
Choose Our Personalised Virtual Accounting Bookkeeping Service Today and Stay Focused On Your Company Core Functions
At G2 BOOKKEEPING, we take care of all your accountancy, tax preparation and filing processes with our personalised and proficient bookkeeping services; our professional services not only cover the entire scope of bookkeeping but also give our customers the flexibility to choose what they require and what their businesses demand.
G2 BOOKKEEPING, with two decades of time-tested servicing, functions as a virtual back office management with commendable expertise across all major accounting software, deployed in various industries, including but not limited to – Sage Accounting, QuickBooks – Online and Offline, Xero and NetSuite.
Quick Turnaround Time, Data Security, Professional Team of Expert Accountants, Sophisticated Tools, Unparalleled Skills and Infrastructure at Your Service
G2 BOOKKEEPING is known for its multi-domain services for clients across the world, having different industries and cultural ethos. To understand the nuances of financial industry, we have set up a professional team of financial experts who are trained continuously to understand the demand of client’s company and provide personalised accounting and bookkeeping resolutions accordingly.
Our virtual bookkeeping SERVICES maintain a healthy income and expenditure balance, while simultaneously ensuring higher data security, following stringent privacy policies, without boring a hole in clients’ pockets.
Our all-encompassing virtual accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Entry
- Invoice Processing
- Timesheet Entry Process
- Payroll Process
- Maintenance of Cash Flow Statement
- Assets and Equipment Ledger Keeping
- Expenses Ledger Maintenance
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Trial Balance Maintenance
- Report Preparation – Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Report Preparation – Ageing
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Income Statement (Profit& Loss account) Preparation and Maintenance
- Balance Sheet
- Sales & Purchase Report Generation
- Transaction Entry Services
- Inventory Services
- Everyday Book Keeping and Accounting
- Quarterly Account Management, Book Balancing & Reconciliation
- Annual Accounting and Tax Return Solutions
- Minimizing Liabilities Solutions
- Accounting Documents Preservation
- Inland Revenue Submission
- Financial Year End Accounting Adjustments
Why Should You Partner with G2 BOOKKEEPING for Your Bookkeeping Services?
Unlike most finance and accounting service providing companies, we add what we call a little more fervour to your general bookkeeping services. G2 BOOKKEEPING also has the necessary skills, infrastructure and strategies to provide
a) Employee Reports
b) Customer Reports
c) Event Analysis Reports
d) Expenses Break-up Reports
We totally understand that every business needs differ; in fact businesses vary from country to country, let alone from industry to industry. We also know that not all businesses are capable of investing extensively on their secondary business functions, such as bookkeeping. That’s why all our facilities offered can be tailor-made to suit organizational goals.
Before suggesting solutions to a specific country, it is essential to understand the local laws, economy and financial rules and regulations of industries of the country. G2 BOOKKEEPING knows exactly how to analyse individual demands, market and economy before going with acute elucidations for our international clients; those including:
- Automated cheque processing and bookkeeping information
- Niche specific bookkeeping and accounting – Small Businesses, MNCs& Corporates, Real Estates, CPA Firms, Banking Industry, Health and Hospitalisation Industry and so on
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Monthly financial statement services – Revision, Report Preparation and Generation
- Employee and Sub-Contractor earnings record maintenance
- Tax returns preparation, analysis and revision
- Year- end W-2 and 1099 forms preparation
- Tax Processing Services –sales, fuel and other tax returns filing
- On-time and proactive consultation and one-on-one meetings with clients for clarity of work and increased productivity
We Are Unparalleled When It Comes to Technology and Software Solutions
Knowing how crucial finance could be for a business, we ensure that there is no lag or loop hole when it comes to using the latest methodology for problem solving. For this reason, we plan our bookkeeping strategies by utilising industry best tools and infrastructure:
- Intuit Quickbooks
Our Process for Precise Bookkeeping:
Server Based FTP Bookkeeping
- Sourcing Documents: Scan and upload them via secure FTP server or fax them to our number (Toll-Free)
- Updating the Books: We update the books within 24 hours, on condition that you provide us with a backup copy of your books using QuickBooks backup.
- Sending the Books: Once updated, we shall email you the updated version or load the books on secure cloud.
Remote Access Bookkeeping
- Sourcing Documents: Use one of the four ways; 1) email 2) scan and upload on server 3) fax to us or 4) place it on your PC so that we can remotely access
- Secure Connection: For remote desktop access, we use secure VPN connection and update the books
Application Service Provider
- Sourcing Document: Use one of the three ways; 1) email 2) scan and upload on server 3) fax to us
- Accessing Accounting Software: Login through Online Accounting Software that client use and update the books
In all the processes, clients can view the updated books next morning using any internet network.